New Opportunities for Wounded, Widowed, and Orphans of War
As set forth in the Articles of Incorporation, the New Opportunities for Wounded, Widows and Orphans of War (NOW-WOW) shall, inter alia, conceive, study, investigate, formulate and implement programs and projects for one or more of the following charitable activities:
* Rehabilitation of wounded, widows, widowers and orphans of wars who have lost sustenance due to wars;
* Organizing and administering self-help projects for wounded, widows, widowers as a means of income-generation and self-sustenance;
* Providing for the educational needs of war-affected children, such as school supplies and/or scholarships;
* Functioning as a liaison between other charitable agencies, organizations and governments that are willing to provide for on the one hand, and, the poor and down-trodden living in the war-ravaged areas and in need of assistance with their living on the other hand;
* Continuous monitoring of the living conditions of the general populace in the war-ravaged areas.
It takes a team of dedicated volunteers to make sure your donations are reaching to as many war affected Tamil communities as it can and give them hope. We're fortunate to have some of the best dedicating their time, energy, and expertise to our cause.
Corporate Registration (State and Federal) Information:
Name of the Corporation: NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR WOUNDED, WIDOWED AND ORPHANS OF WAR, INC.
Entity Type: Public Charity 501(c) 3, Non-profit Corporation
State of Registration: Massachusetts, MD, FL
State Identification Number : 453574608
State AG Number : 053489
USA Federal EIN: 45-3574608
D&B D-U-N-S Number: 078531023
Fiscal Month / Day: 09 / 30
Puthiya Santharpangal (Local Chapter)
Caritas EHED- http://www.caritasbatti.org
Sivan Arul Illam - http://sivanarulillam.org
Suyam (Catholic Archdiocese of Jaffna)